Re: [BKARTS] the most beautiul book in the world..

Jessica,
   I'm guessing it's hidden edge-painting ; you can't see it until you
bend the text block in one direction or the other.  How clever to have
text in one direction instead of two pictures. I wish there were images
of it somewhere. Perhaps there are. Think I'll go look.  (And I'll just
ignore her comment about handmade books being "macrame"!)

Lavinia