[BKARTS] Adana No. 3

I was given an old Adana No. 3 and I am hoping someone can provide me with some information on this press. (Age, Parts availability, etc) Has anyone printed with one of these? It is similar to the 8x5 but much heavier construction. I have so far only been able to find info about the 8x5's but I would love to know more about this press.

Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get intro-rate 4.625%* https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=743