[BKARTS] Dolph Smith at Shakerag Workshops

There are still openings in Dolph Smith's class, Books on the Move, at Shakerag Workshops in Sewanee, TN June 10-16. Dolph is the most engaging teacher imaginable and a fabulous bookmaker. The class is sure to be wonderful.

Shakerag Workshops are held on the campus of St. Andrews-Sewanee School in Sewanee. The location is peaceful and wonderful. The teachers are the best we can find; the staff is congenial and helpful; the scenery if truly spectacular and the temperature just right. And the food is in a category on its own. Think great catering!

This is the 4th summer the workshops have been held and I have been there every year. I save my vacation so I can be free to go. I can't recommend it highly enough. Check it out if you are interested check it out at http://www.shakerag.org .

I hope to see some of you there.

Peggy

See my photos at http://www.picturetrail.com/angelthreads My blog is at:http://angelthreads.livejournal.com/ Shakerag Workshops at http://www.shakerag.org

"These things are fun and fun is good." Dr. Seuss