Re: [BKARTS] sealing device for encapsulations

I am looking for a Polyweld or similar device (ultrasonic is way out of
budget) to use in my library.  I can absorb the price of the Polyweld
made/sold by Conservation Resources, but they have none until further
notice.  What other solutions are out there that I am unaware of?  I have
seen the similar machine sold by Gaylord, but I generally refuse to pay
whatever Gaylord wants for any of their products.  Has anyone used -- or
know of anyone who has used -- heat sealers that are marketed to non-archive
settings?

Chad Longley
chad.longley@xxxxxxx