[BKARTS] Hickok Arming press question

Hi Everyone,
I have just acquired an old Hickok hot stamping press and wonder if anyone has any literature on them like a parts list that would help me in restoring this to use? The screw mechanism which holds the platen in place binds severely and the heating unit of course doesn't work but I need to know what it used to look like so I can have something build to fix it. This is a large platen press about 12 inches square so it must have had a fairly substantial heating element but I can figure how to open it up. Anyone have a parts diagram? For reference the serial number of this unit is 4408 so presumably there are 4,407 other that were around at one time, he wrote hopefully. <grin>
This is just what I need for use as an arming press but I am stuck trying to get it to work.
Thanks in advance,

Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca