Re: [BKARTS] Hickok Arming press question

Try posing your question to the American Amateur Press Assn. Old-time
printers there know a LOT about all things letterpress. I know a fellow in
Salem, OR with a stamping press but I'm not sure what brand. (Huge thing.)
It was originally kerosene or coal fired, I think. (He has converted it.)

AAPA: http://members.aol.com/aapa96/lpress.html

Regards, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper