Re: [BKARTS] recycled paper?

One of my favorites...

http://www.mrfrench.com/results.asp?cat=35

On Mar 27, 2007, at 9:28 AM, robert dewhurst wrote:

I am looking for a good source for decent quality, inexpensive, printing grade recycled paper for a zine i'm making. I don't really know where to start and would really appreciate any suggestions.

I am hoping to do the magazine pages in mustard yellow, but I might settle for simple white off-white. I will be copying poems from typewriter-typed pages with a mimeograph machine, to give an idea of the look and feel and process. The books are going to be roughly 6"x6" square.

Any thoughts? Post to the list, or backchannel.

Thanks,
Robbie

"traditional" version by sending "set book_arts-l mail nomime digest" without the ""
to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leaders in yesterday's technology.
***
The Graphic Touch Letterpress Company