[BKARTS] Eat Your Heart Out: Edible Books of Love & Revenge

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts:

We are pleased to announce that The Center for Book Arts is honoring
Jerry Kelly, Barbara Henry, Mindell Dubansky, Martha Wilson, and
William Dane at this year annual benefit, Eat Your Heart Out: Edible
Books of Love & Revenge, on Thursday, April 5, 2007, from 6-9pm.

Chef Lauri and Chef Jurgen from the French Culinary Institute have
agreed to create creative desserts based on this year's theme of Love
& Revenge. City Bakery will be providing hors d'oeuvres that will go
along with our love & revenge cocktails concoctions.

This year's benefit will feature a Silent Auction of prints and
artist's books as well as a Raffle of Tormented Love Diaries.  Images
of the artwork are on our website at
http://www.centerforbookarts.org/events/2007/ediblebooks/. You can
purchase tickets online or by calling 212-481-0295. Tickets are $75
and all proceeds go to support our programs.

We do hope you can come celebrate with us and help honor our honorees,
buy great artwork, and devour our edible books!!!!!   Of course, if
you cannot attend, donations are still greatly appreciated. Once
again, thank you for your support.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager
The Center for Book Arts