[BKARTS] Keynote address

Now available to download at www.slv.vic.gov.au/sashagrishin

Both a picture and a thousand words: contemporary artists books

In this keynote address Professor Sasha Grishin, art critic, author and
Head of Art History at the Australian National University explores the
relationship between printmaking and the artist book in the work of
Australian and international artists, including those featured in the
exhibition.

Keynote address by Professor Sasha Grishin at Words and Images: Examining
the artist book a day of free talks and displays at the State Library of
Victoria to celebrate the opening of How I entered there I cannot truly
say: Collaborative works from the ANU Edition + Artist Book Studio which
was held on Saturday 17 March 2007.

www.slv.vic.gov.au/artistbook

State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston St