[BKARTS] The most fine and rare book ...

Dear all,

We are pleased to inform you that the forum livres anciens intends to

publish a page devoted to the most fine and rare books (presently on the
market or in your collection). We would be glad to present the book of your choice in this showcase (please send description and scans).
Looking forward receiving from you contribution, for the shared love of antiquarian and rare books. Many thanks in advance.

Forum livres anciens  would like to be a place of discussion between
bibliophiles and bibliographers, devoted to many aspects of antiquarian and rare books (paper, binding, engraving, printers, booksellers, ex-libris.) from the early printing period  to the end of the 18th century :

http://groups.google.fr/group/livrancien?hl=fr

jean luc deuffic

jldeuffic@xxxxxxxxx