[BKARTS] Book Arts Forum update...

I wanted to let everyone know that I added an events board in the public forums over on the Book Arts Forum.
Please feel free to post information about any upcoming events that would be of interest to the book arts community.

Also, there are buy/sell areas for individuals and vendors as well as boards for employment and educational opportunities.

All these can be viewed by the general public.

To post to any of the boards you'll need to signup as a member which allows you to view and post in the private forums as well.

Jackie

www.tjbookarts.com
www.bookartsforum.com