[BKARTS] don't miss the southeast association for book arts conference 2007

we have about a month to mini-saba 2007. don't miss out. seats are still open.

we added another combined workshop with claudia brinson smith and candace cannon. this workshop will be one day of creative writing and one day of book structures. this workshop will be geared more towards first time book artists. but all skill levels are welcome in all of our workshops.

other workshop offered are a combined workshop with mary robinson and robin price. this workshop will be paper-making one day and letterpress the next. back by popular demand is a two day workshop with peter madden.

jeffrey makala, robin price and frank anderson will also be presenting lectures. may 16th will be our book swap and sale.

for more information, please contact me at snace@xxxxxx or check out our website at http://www.cas.sc.edu/art/SABA/index.html

hotel accommodations are available at the inn at usc. there is also a link on our website to this information.

looking forward to seeing you all there!
stephanie