Re: [BKARTS] Australia

If the paper isn't too textured or too slick then a product called doubletack works great. It is a dry adhesive sheet that is similar to double sided tape but comes in large sheets and is much stronger. I use it quite a bit in bookmaking when wet adhesives wouldn't work. I order it through either Pearl or Dick Blick.

Linda K Johnson