From: Beth Lee [mailto:callibeth@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: glue

I like Don Rash's second method a lot, especially if your problem is too
much moisture. If your substrate can't take ironing, or if the surface
may
be too rough for a good ironing you could combine his second and third
methods by sizing the side of the paper that will be adhered with
thinned
PVA, allowing it to dry on its own, ironing it flat (if it curled too
much)using a Teflon sheet to protect your ironing surface, and then
adhering it the label to the substrate with more PVA.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahasee, Florida
www.callibeth.com
callibeth.blogspot.com

"traditional" version by sending "set book_arts-l mail nomime digest"
without the ""
                     to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Barbara Simler Moon Bindery Kamloops, BC www.moonbindery.com