[BKARTS] New artist website: interdisciplinary work by Aimee Lee

After test driving my January-launched website for a few months, I am
excited to share it with a wider audience:

http://aimeelee.net

I am an artist working in multiple disciplines, most easily classified as
book arts, installation, and performance. Though many of my pieces use one
or another medium singly, my main interest is in combining seemingly
disparate practices. Accordion books + breakdancing, letterpressed maps +
farm life, handmade paper "sheet music" + 100 phantom Steinways, all equal
ways to reconcile my concurrent needs to perform and make objects. For now,
I do that by traveling to residencies and working at a Manhattan bindery (
http://paperdragonbooks.com).

In the near future, I hope to study papermaking and other traditional arts
in Korea. This would dovetail the project I am starting, about language and
how it separates people, both in their relationships with others and with
themselves. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or leads off-list
about people and places in Korea to contact and research.

Traffic and feedback on the website are also highly encouraged.

Thank you!
Aimee

p.s. - If anyone is looking for a great, fast, affordable web designer, I
highly recommend Raphael Brion ( http://anderhalf.com). He loves artists,
typography, cooking, and building highly functional and easy-to-maintain
sites.