[BKARTS] So where is this Wells Book ARTs Center?

Dang, Where is this Wells Book Arts Center? Just a state would be nice. I know, there is a website I can go to. Please people, when you post such items, somewhere in the Subject line or first sentence of the text, TELL US WHERE THIS EVENT IS TAKING PLACE.  It really streamlines our daily time going through the letters. It is just common courtesy.
John DeasoN
IOWA