[BKARTS] Society of Bookbinders (UK) International Competition deadline extended to May 1.

Thanks for the amazing response. We think we now truly deserve the
International part of our name with more binders from overseas having
registered than from the UK!

The official deadline for receiving registration forms is tomorrow.
Should there be anyone who hasn't already registered who wants to, may
we ask you to do so as soon as possible?

We do have time to get everything to you in order for you to enter if
we hear from you by the middle of May, but would prefer to do
everything a bit less lastminute.com if we can!

Therefore, we are extending the deadline for registration to 1st May
2007 with the deadline for receiving work remaining at 1st June 2007.

A few people have sent forms by email (as PDF files) which seems to
have worked really well, so please feel free to do this too if you wish.

Payment of fees in different currencies always causes a few problems,
so if can, please send a Sterling cheque, otherwise Euro or US Dollar
cash can be used, or credit card or Paypal.

Don't forget there are 4 categories to enter covering pretty much most
aspects of boobinding and prizes totalling around £5000.

The judges this year are Maureen Duke (the Society's President), Trevor
Lloyd and Lester Capon.

Information about the competition (including a registration form) can
be found at
http://www.societyofbookbinders.com/events/events_frames.html

Thanks once more for the fantastic response. We will update you on the
winners etc later.

Stuart and Louise Brockman

any questions please email StuBrockman@xxxxxxx