[BKARTS] Earth Day Wish Scroll

Dear friends

I have posted April's project, an Earth Day Wish Scroll, on my blog, http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com.

I also posted information about a project I organized, Love Letters To Our Favorite Books, which is on exhibition at the Firehouse Center for the Arts in Newburyport, MA. It is in association with the Newburyport Literary Festival which takes place on April 27-28. I would encourage anyone in the area to attend the Festival. There is a fantastic line-up of authors in all genres and it's all free.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx