From: "Micah Pulleyn" <micah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] [Spam] Re: [BKARTS] materials Polaroid Book day one

Yes, we would love that kind of class offered down here in Asheville,
North Carolina, at BookWorks.  If anybody is interested in teaching
that, please contact me.

-Micah Pulleyn
Program Director

www.ashevillebookworks.com
BookWorks
428 1/2 Haywood Road
Asheville, NC  28806
828-255-8444 - studio / gallery

On Apr 13, 2007, at 8:45 AM, Kathleen Garness wrote:

> Cool! Is something like that taught here in Chicago, like at Columbia?
> Sounds like a wonderful opportunity to explore image and design.
>
> Kathy G
>

> On Apr 13, 2007, at 1:52 AM, Laurel Parker wrote:
>
>> New York, Center for Book Arts. It's a weekend class called Polaroid
>> Transfer Book.
>> Day one we make Polaroid transfers on all different kinds and sizes
>> of papers, day two they
>> learn how to put it all together as an artist book without having
>> planned anything in advance.
>>
>> Laurel Parker
>>

>>> From: Signa Houghteling <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Subject: Re: materials Polaroid Book day one
>>> Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:30:56 -0700
>>>
>>> Is this at Syracuse?  New York or Sicily?  Elsewhere?
>>>
>>> Signa Houghteling

>>> 2 Arches hot press 90 lb, 22 x 30
>>> 2 Arches cold press 140 lb
>>> 1 Rives BFK grey 22x30