[BKARTS] MultiLith 1/C 1250 Chute Printing Press

Does anyone have any good references for this ?

I am looking for an operator manual or maintenance
manual.  Or any practical hands on experience stories
would be greatly appreciated. :-)

I came across one at a really good price (I think)
but I need to figure out how to use it.

thanks
Ken

hello