Re: [BKARTS] Refilling inkjet cartridges on HP printer

I have noticed the recent messages on refilling printer cartridges.   I quite
happily fill the colour and black cartridges with JR Max ink on my old HP
870CXi deskjet.   The Help page on their Web site may be worth reading,
see:

< http://www.jrinkjet.co.uk/index.php?page_id=1002 >

For filling the colour cartridges that contain foam I use an extra long
hypodermic needle from my local veterinary surgery, so that the ink can be
injected from the bottom upwards as I slowly pull the needle out whilst
pressing the plunger.

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
England

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent with PegasusMail 4.31a, BT Broadband System
W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AVG Free 7.5.432,  Mozilla Firefox browser v1.5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx