Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Apr 2007 to 18 Apr 2007 (#2007-108)

This wonderful site reminds me of Rosamond Purcell's book called Bookworm.
You can see the cover at
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?ATH=Rosamond+Purcell
&z=y  If you ever get a chance to see the book you will see why I am making
the connection.  All of Purcell's work is beautiful and haunting.

Jill Littlewood