Re: [BKARTS] Bookart?

On Apr 19, 2007, at 3:28 AM, Søren Ibsen wrote:

Soren Ibsen has finally put into words what I have been wanting to say all along. There should be a category for "Books" (Bindings that can be opened to look inside and read the text or look at the pictures, or both) and "Book Inspired Objects" such as a box with a couple of dice inside. Three cheers for Soren Ibsen. I hope this catches on.

Jane Conneen
The Little Farm Press