From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jane
Conneen
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:05 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bookart?

On Apr 19, 2007, at 3:28 AM, Søren Ibsen wrote:

Soren Ibsen has finally put into words what I have been wanting to
say all along. There should be a category for "Books" (Bindings that
can be opened to look inside and read the text or look at the
pictures, or both) and "Book Inspired Objects" such as a box with a
couple of dice inside. Three cheers for Soren Ibsen. I hope this
catches on.

Jane Conneen
The Little Farm Press