Re: [BKARTS] Bookart?

I thought I'd throw some fossil fuel (due to the age of the discussion) on the fire, since this discussion is moving along nicely. ;-)

Check out <http://www.philobiblon.com/whatisabook.shtml>

Another oldie, but goodie are Philip Smith's musings on the subject <http://www.philobiblon.com/bookness.shtml>. Also Ed Hutchins' thoughts on the topic at <http://www.artistbooks.com/defining.shtml>.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen