[BKARTS] Using text

Oh, Learned Ones,
 I'm developing a unique book based and inspired by a character in a play and using portions of her dialog. The text is sequential, but selective and incomplete.

• How would I punctuate these quotes?

• Would pages have quotation marks at beginning and end of dialog segments?

• Should there be "... (quotation mark, dot, dot, dot) at the start of the each individual quote?

• How would I describe this use of portions of dialog/text in my colophon?

Thanks,
Alice

A L I C E   S I M P S O N
 C L A Y   &   B O O K S