Re: [BKARTS] bookart

Lee,
I wholeheartedly agree with this thread of thought. It is much more adroitly put than my small rant, but close to what I was trying to say. "Book art" and all "booking" is a dance of sorts between creator, audience and culture/history (in its broadest sense) and at every moment and in whatever form, brings its history to the table and this cannot be simplified and lost in the "personal and cultural bias" of a definition. (As for the yawning, some of us are younger than others, it doesn't mean the debate is old hat to everyone).
best
Jessica Syme