Re: [BKARTS] bookart

I used to embarrass my kids in book stores (we were always in bookstores)
whenever I spotted a new "Boy, Dog, Frog" book by Mercer Mayer.  I'd
giggle - then laugh, then snort, then guffaw. Funniest darned books in the
world, and there's not one word in them. Not books by your definition,
though, I guess.

Lee

Lee Kirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com