Several of my books have no words.
Again, you miss my meaning.

Jennifer jennifervignone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Apr 22, 2007, at 2:51 AM, The Prints & The Paper wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Jennifer Vignone

Don't the words inspire the form and vice versa?
For me the book / work is most complete and successful when the
aesthetic and written content mesh to complete the whole.

I used to embarrass my kids in book stores (we were always in bookstores)
whenever I spotted a new "Boy, Dog, Frog" book by Mercer Mayer. I'd
giggle - then laugh, then snort, then guffaw. Funniest darned books in the
world, and there's not one word in them. Not books by your definition,
though, I guess.

Lee

Lee Kirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com