Re: [BKARTS] bookart

I have now read Philip Smiths and Ed Hutchins comments and also some of the discussions which was going on ten years ago, and also the newly inputs. Very good.
I agree with Ed that scrolls also have bookness, ( I can't translate that word in Norwegian). A wonderfull book sculpture is the censored book I saw on Minskys webside. Because the book can't be read it has lost its bookness, it is a censored book. I will still not call it bookart. Philip Smith also creates booksculptures, where it is possible to turn over the leaves, it is bookart.
Books with emty leaves will have bookness when you start to create writings, drawings aso.
My understanding is that it must be possible to open and se the contents in the book before it can be called bookart.

Søren