Re: [BKARTS] Re; [BKARTS] Fwd: New US Postal Rates Undermine Small Publications - CommonDreams.org - Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

Ha! Rail away.

Me, I'm kind of glad that there are only two federal government agencies who I am in contact with (or who actually are in contact with the "people"), the IRS and the USPS. I figure that ain't bad. Let them have their money. Small price to pay.

Gerald