Re: [BKARTS] bookart

What's next, I think, is the holographic book. I think it will be possible to project your book or art (and there will be little separating these categorisations) onto your table top and watch it "play out" probably from some hand held device like a mobile phone/palm pilot combination. It will be like "second life" in the living room and you will be able to walk in and out of it at will. I think, that thinking about these new books is exciting with so much scope for visual-language-audience interaction. You can literally have breakfast with the author's "avatar" and thereby change the book-art.Where this leaves artists' books, I am not sure?
Jessica

Bookarts as such are still dealing with past technologies and materials. What's next?

Lee

Lee Kirk