[BKARTS] Wayzgoose 2007 paper arts and printmakers' fair, Saturday April 28th in Grimsby Ontario (Niagara area)

This Saturday, the Grimsby Public Art Gallery will be hosting
the 29th Wayzgoose, their annual book arts fair which
features papermakers, marblers, book binders, and fine press
publishers. Exhibitors will be showing off their works and
offering items for sale, and there will be demonstrations in
various related crafts. As in the past, we will have a table
there, selling our paper, marbling, and supplies, and if you
get in touch with us before Thursday the 26th you can place
an order for pickup and save the shipping costs.

Maps and other visitor information is available through the
"Visitors and Tourism" link on the left side of the fair's Web page.

Wayzgoose 2007
Grimsby Public Art Gallery,
April 28th, 2007
10am-5pm
18 Carnegie Lane,
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
905-945-3246
http://www.town.grimsby.on.ca/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=v
iew_page&PAGE_id=46

Hope to see you there!
-Kevin Martin
 the Papertrail Handmade Paper & Book Arts
 www.papertrail.ca