From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
alice Simpson
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 4:37 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Using text

Oh, Learned Ones,
 I'm developing a unique book based and inspired by a character in a
play and using portions of her dialog. The text is sequential, but
selective and incomplete.

* How would I punctuate these quotes?

* Would pages have quotation marks at beginning and end of dialog
segments?

* Should there be "... (quotation mark, dot, dot, dot) at the start of
the each individual quote?

* How would I describe this use of portions of dialog/text in my
colophon?

Thanks,
Alice

A L I C E   S I M P S O N