[BKARTS] Never mind book art, let's have book comedy

Someone sent me this piece of book humor this morning:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4pyjRj3UMRM

The person who sent me this link is a non-book artist who is also a
non-artist as well as a non-book, despite that fact that he is sculptural
and is best understood serially within the context of time (which is to
say that, after many many years, I'm still trying to figure him out).

Enjoy.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahasee, Florida