Re: [BKARTS] bookarts as media

Lee (and group),
I've been fascinated with this thread and everyone's opinions. I've been enjoying it immensely. I'm very happy allowing everyone their own interpretation of books and art and books as art - or art as books - but Lee has written my heart.

Linda
of the Squirrel Group

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Prints & The Paper" <theprintsandthepaper@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I read the following about 50 years ago:

"Afternoons, when the fossil sea was warm and motionless, and the wine trees
stood stiff in the yard ... " Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles