[BKARTS] Please remove my name from e-mail lists. Thanks, Gene Canevari

jess <jessicasyme@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi Richard
This is exciting (to me). I have wondered a lot about how books would
transition into SL. I will look for the workshops. I am sure you will get a
lot of takers. I am on a learning curve with this idea but I think if 25,000
people are in SL at one time - this is a significant cultural medium worthy
of exploration.
best
Jess

> A rough 3D draft of the building is in place now at the Center for Book
> Arts Campus in Second Life:

See for full information