Re: [BKARTS] Minneapolis garage sale, some book arts materials

Mary,
Good thing distance will keep me from transferring your stuff into my stuff.
Emily

Emily Martin The Naughty Dog Press 742 South 7th Avenue Iowa City, IA 52240 USA 319 338-7266 319 338-5741 (fax) http://www.emilymartin.com emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx The University of Iowa Center for the Book emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx