[BKARTS] Arrowsmith's 1804 Map of America

Greetings,

            I have the North American panels of Arrowsmith's 1804
America with a funky cartouche of squirrels and palm trees.  It's in
great condition-tape coming off easily with methyl cellulose.  No water
marks or deficits.

We are encapsulating in Mellinex per orders from on high.

I'm concerned about applying Bookkeeper to the verso of this beautiful
rag pulp.  Should I move ahead with confidence?  (For the moment, we are
applying Bookkeeper by brush.)

Best,

Jane