[BKARTS] Rag & Bone Bindery: Open Studio & Online Sale

Rag & Bone Bindery: Open Studio

WHO:	Rag & Bone Bindery
WHAT:	Open Studio & Sale
WHEN:	Saturday, April 28th
	10:00 am - 4:00 pm
WHERE:	1088 Main Street
	Providence, Rhode Island
	[DIRECTIONS]
VISIT:	http://www.ragandbone.com

This Saturday, April 28th, Rag & Bone Bindery will open its doors beginning at 10:00 for our annual Spring open studio sale. We'll have lots of books for sale including seconds, samples, one-of-a-kind books, discontinued styles and plenty of first quality books with new designs.

KIDS CRAFTS: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The friendly folks from Kidoinfo.com will be on hand to teach the kids how to make pop-up cards while moms & dads shop. Fun for all ages.

Rag & Bone Bindery: Online Sale

Can't make it to the sale?
Visit us online and use this exclusive 25% off coupon:

CODE:	springsale
DETAILS:	Use at checkout to save 25% off any size order!
	Code valid Saturday, April 28th, & Sunday, April 29th, 2007
VISIT:	http://www.ragandbone.com