Re: [BKARTS] Dorky question here

I like it! : )

Kathy

On Apr 27, 2007, at 2:32 PM, Micah Pulleyn wrote:

Hey there, folks.

I was just brainstorming the title of an upcoming pop-up exhibition we're having. Is there such a thing as bibliokinetics, outside of my own silly mind? Care to entertain that?

-Micah Pulleyn

www.ashevillebookworks.com BookWorks 428 1/2 Haywood Road Asheville, NC 28806 828-255-8444 - studio / gallery

Every Day Is a New Beginning