Re: [BKARTS] bookart

Michael Andrews wrote:
The guy in the thread, in effect, wanted to call a book a guitar
and a poem a song, by calling anything he liked a book
and so allow the sculptures etc. to cash in on the book market
which is tiny enough and not particularly well heeled in the first place.

That little matter of economic buccaneering and general mental dysfunction irritated me.
Um... Michael? I'm assuming this was meant to be a private email and NOT sent to the list?! Unless you are meaning to start a flame war that is.

It might be an idea to check who the To recipient is on your emails. "The guy" is a friend and I find your remarks somewhat insulting.

Cheers,
Bea

--
Shameless self promotion