[BKARTS] Swedish Bookbinding Tools

I'm reading the Summer 2006 GBW Journal. In the article by Mark Andersson, several Swedish tools are mentioned, which I'd like to see pictures of. Does anyone know where to find photos of a formeringslinjaler or a horningslagninghammer? There's a sketch of the first, which seems pretty simple, but it's the second that triggered "riotous applause" at the Standards Seminar.

Bob Roberts
www.gildedleafbindery.com