To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: Dorky question here

Thanks, John. Glad you can appreciate my dorkiness.

Evidently, it's a hit with the artist we're exhibiting.

-Micah

www.ashevillebookworks.com
BookWorks
428 1/2 Haywood Road
Asheville, NC  28806
828-255-8444 - studio / gallery

On Apr 27, 2007, at 3:30 PM, John Cutrone wrote:

Every word needs inventing.

John Cutrone Programs Coordinator The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida http://www.jaffecollection.org

On Apr 27, 2007, at 3:32 PM, Micah Pulleyn wrote:

I was just brainstorming the title of an upcoming pop-up exhibition we're having. Is there such a thing as bibliokinetics, outside of my own silly mind? Care to entertain that?