[BKARTS] Paris rental or exchange

Due to a last-minute cancelation my partner and I need a place to stay in Paris May 23 through 28 while attending a conference. An exchange with our New York apartment would also be fine.

Judith Cohen: if your place on the rue Mouffe. is available would you contact me directly since I don't receive e-mails addresses on the Book-Arts List? I should be able to get over the fact that your apartment is a five-minute walk from my old high-school...

Paul Werner, New York