[BKARTS] Movable Books

From: gaepela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear,
I m french artist. I make some book artist and also little movies. Now I write a these for the Sorbonne in Paris my subject is Movable book and image moving. I look for the contemporan artist book pop up or image to come from the movie like flip book or digital book. If
some of you have some idea about this subject. It will be great. Let me now.
<http://www.gaellepelachaud.fr/>www.gaellepelachaud.fr
Best regard
Gaelle pelachaud
gaepela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx