From: LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 9:00 PM
Subject: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - <first ever> to 28 Apr 2007 (#2007-1)

[Image Removed] [Image Removed] at Syracuse University Home

BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - to 28 Apr 2007 (#2007-1)

Table of contents:  * bookart (2)
* Swedish Bookbinding Tools
* Airbrush and Clay Coated Endpapers (3)
* Dorky question here
* The books of Jean François Le Clavier de Miniac 1729-1774
* A little shameless publicity (2)
* Paris rental or exchange
 * bookart * Re: bookart (04/27)