Re: [BKARTS] book questions

Daniel Kelm did present on the subject (or at least one variation thereof) at the 1999 GBW conference in Chicago. There may be an article in the GBW Journal. Can check mine later.

Does anyone know of "how to" information about the Wire Edge binding by Daniel Kelm?

One version of this described by Tim Ely in the first issue of the Bonefolder at <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder/vol1no1contents.htm>

Does anyone know of "how to" information about the Drum Leaf binding by Timothy Ely?

If you join the Guild, you may borrow them from their lending library.

I know of the Guild videos, but I am not a member which makes them too pricey for my purse.

Dallas, TX. Don't have the date or speakers handy at the moment

I also would like to know when and where the next guild conference will be.

Thanks, Jill

Please make sure to delete all but the most relevant posts when responding, especially if using the digest option.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>