Re: [BKARTS] Arcadia Id Est Exhibition and Symposium at Washington University

Jana,
I have been swamped and the time for this flew by without my intention to
hear the panel happening. I hope it was a success. I did manage to see the
lovely show. You and Erin must visit my studio sometime. Are you away all
summer. Maybe we can sneak in a visit somewhere after the end of the year
craziness before the summer craziness.
Hope so.
Joanne