From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Charles Jones
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:42 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Paris rental or exchange

Hello Paul,
I have rented a flat with two bedrooms from
rent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for the  first week in  June.  You might check them out to see if
that time is open.  They are reasonable in cost and easy to work
with.  My wife,  Corinne  Jones and I have an exhibition opening
there in Paris on June 7.

Best wishes,
Charles Jones
On Apr 28, 2007, at 5:04 PM, Paul T Werner wrote:

> Due to a last-minute cancelation my partner and I need a place to
> stay in Paris May 23 through 28 while attending a conference. An
> exchange with our New York apartment would also be fine.

**